Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I'd like. With the holidays just around the corner I won't have much time to update until after tax season. That will end in March and I will be back to doing what I love! Spending time with you guys and enjoying some good eats and company. Take care!

My newest grandson, Nicholas


********************************************************************************
 

Current Events

 

2012 Election


I voted like a true American would and will look to the future from our Lord, Jesus Christ. Believers and nonbelievers are welcome here, I only ask that you show humility and grace in this public forum. I am a Southern Christian woman and I have my values as everyone else does for themselves. Please be respectful. The video links that I post are of my opinion, great importance to all children of God.

Clips from around the Web





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave a comment, please be nice